I am an Assistant Professor of STEM Education at the University of Tennessee, Knoxville.
Please see my latest updates on my blog or browse through the following pages to find out more about me and my research and teaching:
- CV: About me, my curriculum vitae (CV), and contact info
- Research: Information about my research and links to publications
- Teaching: Courses taught and related resources
If you’re looking to get in touch by email, please contact me at jmrosenberg [at] UTK [dot] edu.
- Oct, 2018
- Using R Markdown and papaja with a LaTeX class to submit a conference proposal: A few notes
- Aug, 2018
- A quick introduction and tutorial on a cool social network analysis model for influence
- 'Modeling' science teaching and learning - a few notes on the first day of class
- Jun, 2018
- My dissertation defense (and some links to resources)
- The evolution of a data visualization (made with ggplot2)
- In what months are educational psychology jobs posted? An update!