I am an Assistant Professor of STEM Education at the University of Tennessee, Knoxville.
Please see my latest updates on my blog or browse through the following pages to find out more about me and my research and teaching:
- CV: About me, my curriculum vitae (CV), and contact info
- Research: Information about my research and links to publications
- Teaching: Courses taught and related resources
If you’re looking to get in touch by email, please contact me at jmrosenberg [at] UTK [dot] edu.
- Aug, 2018
- A quick introduction and tutorial on a cool social network analysis model for influence
- Jun, 2018
- Learning R (for data analysis and data science): Where to start
- My dissertation defense (and some links to resources)
- The evolution of a data visualization (made with ggplot2)
- In what months are educational psychology jobs posted? An update!
- May, 2018
- Some books, NAP reports, and other newer resources related to science education