My name is Joshua Rosenberg and I am an Assistant Professor of STEM Education at the University of Tennessee, Knoxville.
Please see news and updates on my blog or browse through the following pages to find out more about me and my research and teaching:
- About: About me, my curriculum vitae (CV), and contact info
- Research: Ongoing research projects and links to publications, presentations, and software and code
- Teaching: Courses taught and related resources
If you are looking to get in touch, please send me a message at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Jun, 2018
- Learning R (for data analysis and data science): Where to start
- My dissertation defense (and some links to resources)
- The evolution of a data visualization (made with ggplot2)
- In what months are educational psychology jobs posted? An update!
- May, 2018
- Some ideas about getting started bike commuting
- Some books, NAP reports, and other newer resources related to science education
- Apr, 2018
- An R package for sensitivity analysis (konfound)
- AERA 2018 presentation: How engagement during out-of-school STEM programs promotes the development of interest (slides, paper, & code)
- AERA 2018 presentation: Patterns of engagement in a flipped undergraduate class (slides, paper, & code)
- Mar, 2018
- Explorations in Markov Chain Monte Carlo - comparing results from MCMCglmm and lme4
- Feb, 2018
- Introducing tidyLPA (an R package for carrying out Latent Profile Analysis)
- Finding the top rail-trails in each state using mixed effects models